Join us for this special VIRTUAL Human Centered Design Model!
This professional development opportunity will equip you to lead discussions on Human Centered Design. This training is designed to provide new methods and processes for you to learn how to put the customer in the center of your services. This training emphasizes the system from the perspective of our customers. Exploring, how we might build better relationships with our customers, our partners, and each other. You will leave this session with strategies to improve touch points with your customers and partners, so you can improve customer experience and customer outcomes. We encourage local leadership to register as a team to learn the same methods, vocabulary and tools strengthening the implementation and work of the coaching model.
- This is a free event
- Participants will attend every session.
- Individual registration is required for all attendees
About Strategic Impacts in Alignment of Services Technical Assistance Model:
- 6 days over 2 months, with a final 3-hour Capstone to end up the training.
- Highly participatory and interactive training, in which participants learn by doing.
- Designed to support the implementation of the Career Planning Policy using HCD methods
- Practice and hands-on tools for building a customer-focused culture
- Opportunities to participate in future train-the-trainer activities for those who want more
Who Should Register:
We are seeking WIOA Professionals who are interested in improving their understanding of human-centered design through the lens of career planning as they work with WIOA clients, customers, and students.
• Local workforce development leaders, and front line staff from all WIOA partners
• Staff who work directly with WIOA and workforce development