ICSPS is proud to assist the WIOA core partners in facilitating the WIOA professional development team meetings. The WIOA professional development team includes representatives from the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity, the Illinois Community College Board, the Illinois Department of Human Services, the Illinois Department of Employment Security, Northern Illinois University: Center for Governmental Studies, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville – Southern Illinois Professional Development Center and Illinois State University: Illinois Center for Specialized Professional Support.
The team has hosted several events and produced numerous webinars to assist one-stop operators and WIOA administrators.
Upcoming Workforce Wednesday Webinars
- Elevate Company Culture – February 1, 2023
- “Untapped Talent” Re-entry Workshop Series Orientation – February 8, 2023
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecy: Identifying, Challenging, and Changing – February 15, 2023
- What Employers Need to Know to Best Support Youth with Experience in Foster Care – February 22, 2023
- An Introduction to Social Identity, Bias, and Power Dynamics in Helping Relationships: A Primer for Working with LGBTQIA+ Participants – March 8, 2023
- Anxiety and De-escalation Strategies – March 15, 2023
- Considerations for Working with LGBTQIA+ Participants – March 22, 2023
Would you like to present a Workforce Wednesday Webinar?
Fill out the Presentation Coordination Form to submit your request for presentation for review.
PRESENTATION COORDINATION FORM